Everyone a teacher. Everyone a learner. Everyone valued. Everyone chosen in Christ, together.
- Have you been trying to shoehorn your confirmation program into a “one-size-fits-all” curriculum?
- Do you have specific needs to address, or a unique format that you want to use in your confirmation ministry, but are not sure how available curricula can address them?
- Do you want to move your confirmation ministry from the “right” answers to a ministry focused on building relationships within confirmands’ families and connecting them with the whole congregation?
Introducing a unique new project we are working on at Spirit & Truth Publishing: Chosen Together: A Cross+Gen Confirmation Experience. In partnership with Natalie Gessert Hall, we are publishing Chosen Together as a new approach to catechism instruction. Chosen Together is more than a standard confirmation curriculum, it is a personalized approach to transform your confirmation program into an inclusive, flexible, relationship-building experience that will engage the confirmands, families, and entire congregation in the conversation.
With Chosen Together, everyone is a teacher, everyone is a learner, everyone is valued, and everyone is chosen in Christ together.
- Chosen Together Description
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Release Dates
- Scope & Sequence (Coming Soon!)
- Interest List Sign-Up