Interested in the Living the Word: Teaching Kids God’s Story curriculum but would like to test run a full lesson before purchasing? Download this FREE lesson from Living the Word: Kids, for 3rd-6th graders, updated with new features for 2017-2018!
Each lesson includes:
- Teacher Pages – A big idea for the day (The Point), unit theme, background information, and a diverse menu of possible activities all make it easy for teachers to prepare for their own unique class.
- Bible Nuts & Bolts – Each week, a different theme or structure of the Bible is introduced to give students an understanding of the Bible as a whole.
- Learning the Story – Students engage in the week’s Bible text in a variety of ways, from Bible study to puppet shows!
- Living the Story – Students connect the Bible story to a spiritual practice (prayer, worship, fellowship, or service) each week through a hands-on activity, helping students live out their biblical faith.
- Additional Activities – Each lesson includes a wealth of additional games, crafts, service projects, and other activities to reinforce the day’s themes.
- The Story @ Home – Send this reproducible take-home sheet with the students to share with parents what students learned in class, as well as giving suggestions for daily Family Devotions for the upcoming week.