Order now the 2015-2016 Living the Word: Teaching Kids God’s Story (Year 2) curriculum for the Fall (Rally Day-Christ the King Sunday)! Lessons 1-11, correlated to the Narrative Lectionary, move your PreK to 2nd graders from Creation to the prophet Isaiah. Check out the Living the Word Scope and Sequence for the complete list of 2015-2016 lessons! Included with the Fall Lessons are samples of our new Cross+Generational Worship and Cross+Generational Education curricula!
Each downloadable lesson includes:
- Teacher Pages – A summary of the lesson objectives, background information, and a diverse menu of possible activities all make it easy for teachers to prepare for their own unique class.
- Bible Nuts & Bolts – Each week, a different theme or structure of the Bible is introduced to give students an understanding of the Bible as a whole.
- Learning the Story – Students engage in the week’s Bible text in a variety of ways, from Bible study to puppet shows!
- Living the Story – Students connect the Bible story to a spiritual practice (prayer, worship, fellowship, or service) each week through a hands-on activity, helping students live out their biblical faith.
- Additional Activities – Each lesson includes a wealth of additional games, crafts, service projects, and other activities to reinforce the day’s themes.
- Student Bible Book – Students have the option to build their own collection of the Bible stories they learn about each week.
- The Story @ Home – Send this reproducible take-home sheet with the students to share with parents what students learned in class, as well as giving suggestions for daily Family Devotions for the upcoming week.
To complete your order, you may prepay now by credit card or select “Pay by Check” to mail your payment at your convenience! Fall lessons will be available for digital download today! You may access your downloads through the “Customer Login” link at the bottom of each web page.