Interested in the Spirit and Truth: Teaching Kids the Heart of Worship curriculum but would like to test run a full lesson before purchasing? Download this FREE lesson from the Liturgy Unit, available for both PreK-2nd grades and 3rd-6th grades!
This innovative curriculum guides students through the meaning and importance of worship, the liturgy, and the church year with engaging stories, funny skits, and challenging activities.
- PreK-2nd grade students learn along with the inquisitive animals of Mrs. Heron’s Sunday school class the basic vocabulary and themes of our worship and church year in our illustrated stories and picture books.
- 3rd-6th grade students catch the excitement of worshipping our loving God in body, mind, and spirit with cast of rambunctious, questioning youth in our “readers’ theater” skits.
- Spirit and Truth (Liturgical – ELCA) Scope and Sequence
- Spirit and Truth (Non-Liturgical) Scope and Sequence
- Frequently Asked Questions
When you order Spirit and Truth curriculum materials, you also get…
- Music Time Recommendations – Help kids feel at home with the musical traditions of your congregation with these recommendations!
- Songs of the Month – Teach students important songs of faith!
- WorshipNotes Forms – Inspired by sermon notes, these forms encourage kids to engage in the worship service with these easy-to-use forms!
- Student Worship Leadership – Curriculum activities prepare students to write Prayers and even give a children’s sermon!