Chosen Together: A Cross+Gen Confirmation Experience
Everyone a teacher. Everyone a learner. Everyone valued. Everyone chosen in Christ, together.
- Have you been trying to shoehorn your confirmation program into a “one-size-fits-all” curriculum?
- Do you have specific needs to address, or a unique format that you want to use in your confirmation ministry, but are not sure how available curricula can address them?
- Do you want to move your confirmation ministry from the “right” answers to a ministry focused on building relationships within confirmands’ families and connecting them with the whole congregation?
Students, families, leaders, and the congregation participate in an unfolding conversation about Christian faith and life with this curriculum paired with a consultation with the writer.
Other Confirmation Products
Are you looking for a confirmation curriculum to teach the story of God in the Bible from creation through the early church? We have that too! Check out our Living the Word: Teaching Youth God’s Story product for more details!
Other Cross+Gen Products
Are you excited about cross+generational ministry? We publish four other cross+generational products, three of which follow the Narrative Lectionary, and the newest one following the Revised Common Lectionary.
- Living the Word: Cross+Gen Education (RCL)– For leading interactive, intergenerational learning experiences in a classroom setting for the Revised Common Lectionary.
- Living the Word: Cross+Gen Education (NL)– For leading interactive, intergenerational learning experiences in a classroom setting for the Narrative Lectionary.
- Living the Word: Cross+Gen Worship (NL)– For creating interactive, intergenerational worship experiences for the Narrative Lectionary.
- Living the Word: Sharing God’s Story @ Home (NL)– Bulletin insert bringing faith formation home with a weekly devotional tool for the Narrative Lectionary.