Are you looking for intergenerational resources that follow the Revised Common Lectionary (RCL)? Look no further! Here at Spirit & Truth Publishing, we launched two RCL products for the 2020-2021 program year: a faith formation curriculum for families at home and an intergenerational classroom resource!
Living the Word: God’s Word @ Home (RCL Years B & C)
As a response to the COVID-19 pandemic in 2020-2021 and our inability to safely gather as congregations for worship and faith formation, we have created a simple faith formation product that is designed to be emailed (or otherwise sent) home to families so that they can continue their faith formation together in safety. Congregations may be easing back into a new “normal” over the course of this coming year, and this resource will give you the flexibility to continue Christian education during that process. You can also order by quarter (season) if you are not yet ready to commit to an entire year.
Living the Word: Cross+Gen Education (RCL Years B & C)
- Are you looking to build positive, faith-forming relationships between members of your congregation, young and old?
- Do you want families to learn and grow together?
- Are your traditional Sunday school classes struggling to function without predictable attendance?
- Do you use the Revised Common Lectionary in worship?
Living the Word: Cross+Gen Education (Revised Common Lectionary) is a curriculum product that is based on our popular Living the Word: Cross+Gen Education (Narrative Lectionary) curriculum. Like both our Narrative Lectionary Cross+Gen curriculum products (Education/Classroom and Worship), this new RCL curriculum provides a resource for congregations who are looking to begin or continue intergenerational ministry in an educational setting while following the Revised Common Lectionary (RCL) they are using in worship.
Other Cross+Gen Products
Are you excited about cross+generational ministry? We publish four other cross+generational products: a Cross+Gen Confirmation curriculum and four in our Living the Word: Teaching God’s Story (Narrative Lectionary) series.
- Living the Word: God’s Story @ Home (NL) – Similar to our Revised Common Lectionary family curriculum above, this Narrative Lectionary-based resource is designed to be sent directly to families and used at home.
- Chosen Together – A personalized approach to transform your confirmation program into an inclusive, flexible, relationship-building experience. You can add a private, online meeting space when you prefer not to meet in person!
- Living the Word: Cross+Gen Education (NL) – For leading interactive, intergenerational learning experiences in a classroom setting.
- Living the Word: Cross+Gen Worship (NL) – For creating interactive, intergenerational worship experiences.
- Living the Word: Sharing God’s Story @ Home (NL) – A weekly devotional resource that brings faith formation into the home. It was originally designed as a bulletin insert, but it can also be easily emailed or sent home!