Living the Word: Cross+Gen Education (RCL)
Here at Spirit & Truth Publishing, we are excited to announce our newest addition to our Living the Word series: an intergenerational classroom resource that follows the Revised Common Lectionary (RCL)!
- Are you looking to build positive, faith-forming relationships between members of your congregation, young and old?
- Do you want families to learn and grow together?
- Are your traditional Sunday school classes struggling to function without predictable attendance?
- Do you use the Revised Common Lectionary in worship?
Living the Word: Cross+Gen Education (Revised Common Lectionary) is a curriculum product that is based on our popular Living the Word: Cross+Gen Education (Narrative Lectionary) curriculum. Like both our Narrative Lectionary Cross+Gen curriculum products (Education/Classroom and Worship), this new RCL curriculum provides a resource for congregations who are looking to begin or continue intergenerational ministry in an educational setting while following the Revised Common Lectionary (RCL) they are using in worship.
Other Cross+Gen Products
Are you excited about cross+generational ministry? We publish four other cross+generational products: a Cross+Gen Confirmation curriculum and three in our Living the Word: Teaching God’s Story (Narrative Lectionary) series.
- Chosen Together– A personalized approach to transform your confirmation program into an inclusive, flexible, relationship-building experience.
- Living the Word: Cross+Gen Education (NL)– For leading interactive, intergenerational learning experiences in a classroom setting.
- Living the Word: Cross+Gen Worship (NL)– For creating interactive, intergenerational worship experiences.
- Living the Word: Sharing God’s Story @ Home (NL)– Bulletin insert bringing faith formation home with a weekly devotional tool.